Last september

3.10.13

in
A recap of this months instagram pictures, so you guys can see what I've been up to.


Well start off with the River Island aw13 collection preview.
Ofcourse Topshop having a shop in shop in our own Bijenkorf.
Wasnt there for the opening but went to see it the next day.
The launch of third collection at River Island which almost sold out the very first day !!



Launch of designer Eudon Choi design forum collection at River Island, with lots of leathers and that biker feeling.
Start of autumn, I love the colours everywhere but I just don't like the season.
Opening of a new store in the Kalverstraat called: Costes, very sophisticated.
H&M new autumn collection, to die for!!
I just wanted everything but contained myself and just got a top.


X Deb


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten