Antwerpen

19.10.13

in


On friday I went to Antwerp with my cousins.
I'll start off with saying that we didnt go there for the architecture. ( which was also nice to see ofcourse )






Okay so the reason why I was there schopping !!
I went to urban outfitters and forever 21 for the first time and I am completely hooked forever.
Now there is also an urban outfitters in Amsterdam but I havent had the chance yet to go, so when in Antwerp I went for it.
Just for the gadgets though, I couldnt stop laughing at all the funny things I kept finding in that shop.
And then forever 21, I loved it !!
The clothing and for a good price as well, ( hard to find nowadays )
I can tell you next year when they are opening in Amsterdam i'll be the first in line.

X deb 






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten