A story about my weightgain!?

6.10.14

in

As some of you may or may not know I have been going to the gym for a couple of months now hoping to lose some extra weight.
I have never considerd myself as fat or overweight but I just felt that gained a bit too much for me and what I normally looked like.

From the get go I saw my weight go down with a couple of kilo's but I never really saw it myself.
I would get compliments from people and they would asked what I was doing but I never saw the change myself.
My clothes did fit better but I just expected to really see it.
About two months ago the number on my scale wasnt going down anymore on the contrary it was going up!
I felt a slight rush of panic.
Wasnt I working hard enough? Am I getting used to these excersizes?
I told my boyfriend about this and he just said your muscles weigh more than your fat.
So the weight that I was losing in the beginning was fat and now I am gaining more muscle.
Of course I thought, it shouldn't be about your weightloss in the end it wasnt for me.
I feel better, stronger and more secure now and I havent lost a kilo, I gained 4 kilo and I feel great.






X Deb.










1 opmerking:

  1. You look great and healthy! And thats all that should matter right? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen