How 'bout them Nelly shoes?

24.6.12

in
I was just browsing around Nelly.com when I came across these amazing shoes, now I know can keep going on and on about shoes but these ones are worth to be shared.







Well.. this shoe is for sale.. wait for it... for only 69.95 I really couldn't believe it.
But anyway while looking at this shoe the heel was very similar to another pair of shoes I own.

These are shoes from United Nude, an amazing brand where Iris van Herpen used to design for
I got these shoes in a sample for not a lot of money, but I do know when you buy shoes from United Nude you are gonna save up for a while.
And then when I was browsing a bit further I came across this shoe:

look familiar?
Yes, this is the full price United Nude slingback.
They look so much the same I know for which one I would go, so as the true recessionista that I am I would definitly go for Nelly and safe some for their other great lines of shoes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten