If the Cream was only a dream..

28.7.14

in

Hi everyone I am back this week with a brand new outfitpost.
I can see the last outfitposts I am keeping it quit simple and with this its the same story.
The top that I am wearing has a scallop trim on the bottom but you cant see it because its tucked in my jeans.
My jeans are highwaisted baggy jeans.
I absolutely love highwaisted jeans because there is nothing schowing when I bend over or anything and I usually like to show my waistline.
The shoes I bought a long time ago in sale and I thought they looked really different because of the platform.
I cant wear them very long because they give me blisters but they sure look great.

I bet every woman has shoes in their closet that look really nice but hurt like crazy after a while, do you?


Top: market. Jeans: River Island. Shoes: River Island.

X Deb.








1 opmerking:

  1. waauw ik vind de schoenen echt super cool! echt iets wat je niet gauw ziet! liefs irene

    www.madebyirenelouise.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen